1. Fees Policy
- 1.1 All monetary transactions will occur in Singapore Dollars (SGD) only.
- 1.2 Payments can be made via internet banking or e-Payment apps. Cash and Cheque are not accepted. Learn More >
- 1.3 Registration Fees and Course Fees paid are not refundable and non-transferable.
- 1.4 Course fees are to be paid upfront for the total number of terms enrolled.
- 1.5 Fees are to be paid before the commencement of the course(s) or by the payment due date stipulated in our invoice, whichever is earlier.
- 1.6 Any amounts payable hereunder which remains unpaid prior to the start of the first lesson of an enrolment period is subject to a late fee charge of $30.00.
- 1.7 Receipts are issued upon customers' requests in softcopy only.
- 1.8 Registration Fee of $70.00 is applicable per new enrolment.
- 1.9 Deposit of $100.00 is applicable per new enrolment – refundable subject to terms of withdrawal (Clause 8).
2. Enrolment Policy
- 2.1 Enrolment is on a term basis - each term consists of 12 or 13 lessons as specified in Clause 2.5.
- 2.2 Course fees will be pro-rated for new enrolments based on the number of lessons remaining in the term.
- 2.3 Where there are 6 or less lessons remaining in the current term, enrolment into the following term is required.
- 2.4 Pro-ration of fees is allowed for new enrolments only.
- 2.5 All enrolments adhere to the following term dates:
- 2.6 Lessons will be conducted once weekly for each student in accordance with Clause 6.2.
Term 1 2023
Term 2 2023
Term 3 2023
Term 4 2023
3. Trial Lessons
- 3.1 Trial lessons are non-chargeable and non-transferable.
- 3.2 All new students are entitled to attend one (1) trial lesson before enrolment.
- 3.3 A maximum of one (1) trial lesson is allowed per new enrolment, unless otherwise recommended by the Coach and subject to approval from management.
4. Discounts Policy
- 4.1 Enrolment in two (2) or more terms or courses in a single invoice entails a discount of 5% of course fees.
- 4.2 A group discount of 5% of course fees is applicable in the case when schoolmates or siblings enrol or renew their enrolment within the same term.
- 4.3 Existing students enjoy $50.00 off their next term per referral. Referrals do not include siblings.
- 4.4 Discounts do not stack nor apply to seasonal promotions.
5. Class and Coach Allocation
- 5.1 Students are streamed into classes suitable for their abilities based on Coaches’ recommendations.
- 5.2 Coach allocation is at the discretion of Tutify Education.
6. Classes missed / Replacement Classes
- 6.1 Classes missed may be replaced with a suitable class conducted on another day of the same academic week, and subject to availability.
- 6.2 The academic week starts on a Wednesday and ends on a Tuesday.
- 6.3 A maximum of three (3) replacement classes is allowed per student per term, with exception of classes falling on gazetted Public Holidays.
- 6.4 Classes falling on gazetted Public Holidays will be replaced in accordance with Clauses 5.1 and 5.2.
- 6.5 Worksheets for missed classes will be provided in the case when students are unable to attend any replacement classes.
- 6.6 Classes unattended within the stipulated term dates may not be refunded nor carried forward to the next term.
7. Transfer of Class
- 7.1 One (1) transfer of class is allowed per term.
- 7.2 An admin fee of $30.00 is levied for subsequent transfer requests within the term unless such transfers are recommended by coaches and approved by management.
- 7.3 Additional fees will apply for transfers from online to physical classes.
- 7.4 There will be no refund of fees - partial, in full or otherwise - for transfers from physical to online classes.
8. Withdrawal Policy
- 8.1 A Withdrawal Notice Form stating the reason(s) for withdrawal must be submitted no less than thirty (30) days prior to the student’s term end date.
- 8.2 Discontinuation of enrolment for any period of time amounts to a withdrawal.
- 8.3 Deposit will be forfeited upon late submission of the Withdrawal Notice Form.
- 8.4 Course Fees paid will be forfeited if classes are unattended before the end of the student's enrolment period.
- 8.5 A student who has withdrawn is liable to pay the Registration Fee and Deposit upon re-enrolment.
- 8.6 Deposit will be refunded within twenty-one (21) days after the student’s term end date.
9. Copyright Policy
- 9.1 All materials, knowledge and information are protected by the Copyrights Amendment Act.
- 9.2 Any party found to reproduce, copy, disseminate, use or caused to be used, any of our materials, knowledge and information shall be liable for compensation to Tutify Education.
In which event, Tutify Education reserves the right to demand for an equitable compensation from the said party.
10. Miscellaneous Clauses
- 10.1 Tutify Education cannot be held liable for any accidents sustained in our premises nor be held responsible for the student’s welfare before or after lessons.
- 10.2 Tutify Education reserves the right to discipline, or remove from class without any refund, any student whose words or actions have caused damage or disruption in the course of attending lessons.
- 10.3 Tutify Education reserves the right to use past and present students’ images, written work, academic results and voice in newspaper, brochures, videos or other promotional materials.
- 10.4 Tutify Education reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Reasonable steps will be taken to inform parents of such changes.
- 10.5 Tutify Education takes our responsibility under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) seriously. We recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. During your course of dealing with us, we may have, and/or will collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for purposes, including, to communicate with you, provide course and services to you, respond to your enquiries or feedback, provide you with information and/or updates on courses, services and/or promotions offered by Tutify Education and other purposes required to operate and maintain our business.